- Greater ChinaSimplified ChineseTraditional Chinese
- Germany (Global)GermanEnglishFrenchSpanish
- Middle East & AfricaEnglish
- South AmericaSpanish
- South AsiaEnglish
- South East AsiaEnglish
- United KingdomEnglish
- United States of AmericaEnglish
Modernizing commercial PV systems is a worthwhile endeavor for any power class, with measures, including replacing aged components, adding storage capacity, retrofitting energy management functions and reducing servicing costs over the long term. Commercial system owners benefit from affordable assembly replacement, new devices and digital add-ons. Whatever the situation, with Repowering, you will always receive a five-year factory warranty from SMA.
Unsere Repowering Pakete auf einen Blick
Energy Management & Storage:
- Additional storage capacity for your PV system
- Store power and use it flexibly
- You boost the connectivity of your PV system
- Your inverter can easily be monitored and managed
- You receive a new inverter
- Five-year warranty
Secure your yields by modernizing your system - and future-proof your investment in doing so.
Utilize new technologies
Profit from the SMA factory warranty
Once the factory warranty expires, servicing is subject to a fee. You begin to profit from the advantages of the SMA factory warranty again from the day you purchase your new device.
Manage and store energy
Make your system fit for the future and opt for a storage solution from SMA now.
Are you looking to modernize a large, decentralized PV system with numerous inverters from various manufacturers? You can do exactly that with SMA Repowering. Modernize your system with us step by step over the next few years and you can achieve long-term benefits at your own pace.
- Affordable investment protection
- Standardized inverters: better compatibility, fewer problems
- Same inverter type for the entire duration of repowering
- One-time certification, valid for ten years
Service costs down, yield up.
- Cut maintenance and installation costs
- Use existing cabling
- Reduce high number of inverters from different manufacturers
- Number of inverters reduced significantly from 59 to 12
- Increased energy yields
- Reduction in maintenance and installation costs
- New SMA factory warranty
Location: Alsberg industrial park, 56477 Rennerod, Germany
System size: 624.53 kWp
Annual yield: 500,000 kWh
CO2 reduction: 300 tons/year
Planning, consulting and installation by:
proHelios GmbH & Co.KG
Enter system data
in the SMA Repowering tool
Request a quote from SMA
The installation is carried out
Find out more about SMA Repowering Utility now
In addition to the solutions mentioned above, SMA offers solutions for centralized PV systems in the power plant sector. We are happy to assist you personally with this.