- Greater ChinaSimplified ChineseTraditional Chinese
- Germany (Global)GermanEnglishFrenchSpanish
- Middle East & AfricaEnglish
- South AmericaSpanish
- South AsiaEnglish
- South East AsiaEnglish
- United KingdomEnglish
- United States of AmericaEnglish
SMA service rebate for installers
We pay the SMA service rebate to installers who would like to provide special services to their customers. Naturally, you will also receive the Service rebate for Danfoss inverters. For example, this includes replacement of defective inverter. The principle is simple. They support us with work performed under warranty, quickly receive a set fee and, without a lot of bureaucracy.
Simply complete the invoice form and send it by post to the specified address. For your convenience, we have created an information sheet which includes a summary of payment requirements, sample invoices and additional information.
Please note that
- the defective inverter must be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty or the SMA extended warranty Comfort.
- we only pay the service rebate to installers. The service cannot be performed by your customers.
- the customer’s issue has to be recorded at our Service Line. Please always note the applicable ticket number, because we cannot pay the service rebate without this information.
- prior plant registration is mandatory for requesting the service rebate.
- we only provide service rebate remuneration for inverters covered by a warranty in accordance with our warranty conditions. In other words, the customer must not be at fault for the defect and the device must not be damaged as result of overvoltage (e.g., lightning).
- the SMA service rebate does not apply for any kind of communication product.
- the service must be billed within 12 months of being performed.*
- the SMA service rebate can be credited only if the plant and invoicing party are located in a country/region with an SMA Service branch office.**
* Not applicable in cases of loss of life, personal injury or impairment of health, nor in cases arising from intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by SMA or the malicious concealment of defects.
**At present SMA is represented by its own Service branch offices in the following countries/regions: Australia, Benelux, Canada, China, Chile, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Japan, North America, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom. SMA pays the service compensation for installed Danfoss devices (ULX, DLX, TLX) in all countries in which Danfoss offered a replacement service according to the warranty conditions applicable at the time.