- Greater ChinaChinese
- Germany (Global)GermanEnglishFrenchSpanish
- Middle East & AfricaEnglish
- South AmericaSpanish
- South AsiaEnglish
- South East AsiaEnglish
- United KingdomEnglish
- United States of AmericaEnglish
With the SMA Multicluster-Boxes for Sunny Island battery inverters, both off-grid systems and battery-backup systems* can be configured easily and cost-efficiently. In regions without grid access, based on proven technology, powerful off-grid and hybrid systems with 2 to 12 three-phase clusters, each consisting of 3 Sunny Island inverters of up to 360 kilowatts of output capacity can be installed.
For systems connected to the utility grid, battery-backup systems* with up to 138 kWp can be set up. To simplify installation, all Multicluster-Boxes are completely wired at the factory and have a dedicated connection interface for generator sets, the load distribution and renewable energy systems. The Multicluster-Boxes are ideal for use in businesses and to supply electricity to rural regions – with or without grid access.
* On-Grid Multicluster systems with self-consumption at the grid connection point are not permitted in Europe and Australia. However, standard batterybackup systems and the grid operating mode as generator are possible because in both cases the battery can only be charged in parallel grid operation.
- Three different power classes, from 20 kW to 300 kW
- Different generators, PV and load magnitudes
- Integrated AC distribution for Sunny Island, generator, PV
- Integrated load-shedding contactor
- Automatic bypass for the PV generator
- Active Anti-Islanding
- Reverse current monitoring
- High protection class IP65
- High protection class IP55
- High protection class IP54
- 5-year SMA warranty
Multicluster Boxes for Sunny Island