Company: SMA Middle East Limited (DMCC Branch)
Vacancy: Account Manager Middle East & North Africa
Reports to: Sales Director Middle East & North Africa
To be based in: Dubai Office
The Account Manager is responsible for all Sales led business activities for the nominated Customer Accounts and will report to the Sales Director of the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region. The Account Manager will drive the Sales supported by the Sales and Service teams. In addition he/she will provide monthly forecasts and account activity analysis using Salesforce a CRM tool.
Key Responsibilities & Job Duties:
Key Customer Account Management as nominated by the Sales Director:
- Driving all sales led business within the nominated accounts especially for Jordan
- Manage the relationships with all national customers who shall be EPCs, Project Developers, Fund Managers, IPPs, and other stakeholders such as Engineering Consultants, Utilities and Gov’t Agencies, and Lenders. Develop and provide them with a technical and commercial solution with a high value proposition
- Applies excellent market knowledge and account management skills necessary for dealing with specific, high-level target audiences, and knowledge of project development (PPA, licenses, dealing with the lenders, and consultants) in a project finance environment
- Achieving annual budgeted targets
- Track business and provide monthly order forecasts
- Manager frequent customer meetings and provide reporting using Salesforce.com CRM tool
- Arrange Quotations technical and commercial wise for customers using Salesforce
- Follow up with Purchase orders, payments, and deliveries through order department at HQ in Germany
- Ensure evaluation of best offers, including tendering to customer requirements with joint key account client meetings supported by a Product Manager and the Sales Team.
- Maximise Account sales for all aspects of the solar business, including but not limited to Inverters, solutions, either as single Product or when offered as a Packaged Solution. Negotiate product pricing to achieve budgeted margins.
- Continual analysis of the solar competitive market together with Product Management and provide timely reporting to support strategic decisions. Evaluate competitive advantages, performance gaps and gauge emerging requirements.
- Co-ordinate delivery of and/or provide Sales and Service training on the Solar Products
- Work with Solar Marketing team to define the local requirements for each account
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar business course
- Possess good knowledge about the Jordanian Solar Market, regulations, key players and consultants
- Experience of 3 to 5 years in solar industry and a good knowledge of solar solutions
- Experience using Salesforce.com or similar platform as well as SAP
- Experience in successfully working with geographically dispersed sales teams
- Experience in dealing with Senior Management roles
- Has at least two years of working experience in a similar role, ideally in an international environment
- Have excellent Arabic & English communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to use data to drive projects that will enhance sales performance
- Strong operational execution experience and ability to meet deadlines
- Flexible, team Player
- UAE or Jordanian Driving License
Please send a detailed CV in application for this vacancy Ida.Mienies@sma-solar.com.
Please use "Account Manager DMCC" in the subject line.