Junior Application Engineer & Project Manager m/f
We are looking for a new resource to join the Application Engineer & Project Managers team in SMA Ibérica Tecnología Solar. The position brings a very good approach to PV segment in a very international and dynamic working environment.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
- Be expert of SMA state of the art inverter technology.
- Support SMA customer in identifying the best technological solution for their PV plants.
- PV Plant sizing and design.
- Technical responsibility in offers preparation.
- Visits customers and stakeholders at their offices; Participation in trade fairs; Teaching in training courses.
- Management of assigned project during execution phase.
- Contribute to the company growth with a strong collaboration approach as team member of AE&PjM South Europe division.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Preferably a minimum of 1 year experience of Project Management and Pre-Sales activities.
- Availability to travel.
- Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- Experience on sizing and design of PV plants.
- Renewable energy knowledge.
- Excellent Communication skills plus a customer orientation focus.
- Excellent Organizational skills and independent way of working.
- User profile for Microsoft Office (Excel and MS Project), SAP, Salesforce and PVsyst.
- Fluent English and Spanish languages.
- Location: Temporary based in Barcelona. Availability to travel to Milan. Availability to move to Madrid after 8/12 month of training in Barcelona and Milan.
- Initial contract for 12 months
Please send your CV to RRHH@sma-iberica.com