SMA’s new MVS-STP is the link to the medium voltage grid for string inverters in decentralised PV power plants. Pre-installed in a 10 ft. container, it speeds up time-to-market, reduces project costs and increases return on investment for EPCs, system owners and investors.
Realizing a medium voltage solution for decentralised PV power plants has now become fast and easy. Before, it was expensive and time-consuming because the single components had to be bought and transported separately and assembled on-site.
A SMA medium voltage solution with Sunny Tripower 60 inverters allows the simple realizing of decentralized PV power plants.
- All components from one single source
- Perfectly matched and pre-assembled parts
- Limit on-site work
- Minimum maintenance requirements
The MVS-STP enables the fast and safe connection of string inverters to medium voltage grids and ensures optimum plant operation.
- Low distribution panel for up to 30 string inverters
- Medium voltage transformer
- Medium voltage switchgear from Siemens
- Inverter manager
- Optimum transformer cooling concept
From planning and design to operation and maintenance: PV projects realized with system solutions from SMA offer peace of mind during the complete project lifecycle.
- Integrated system solution for all IEC markets
- Simple and fast transport on road and sea
- Reduced efforts for local assembly and construction
- Reliable performance and higher yields
Increase your project profitability and realize your decentralized PV power plants with SMA